The DOOSAN range of Cobots
- They are characterised by the longest range in their class and a high flow rate.
- Choice of blue or white for the M and A series. The H series is only available in blue.
- With an interface that allows programming, control and monitoring in an intuitive and immediate way, even for non-experts.
- Clean room ISO 14644-1 Class 6 certified, and IP54 dust and splash protection.
- No need for routine maintenance resulting in zero running costs
- Equipped with standard signalling LEDs in accordance with ISO 60204-1
- Advanced security level PL e – CAT 4.
The M series stands out as the most versatile, equipped with 6 high-tech torque sensors that provide maximum agility for even the most sophisticated tasks.
In addition, its very high collision sensibility ensures highest operator safety.
Cheap and fast, the A-Series is the answer for all companies that have not yet entered the world of collaborative robotics.
The A-Series Cobots allow a cycle time reduction of 10% and thanks to their excellent cost-effectiveness, they provide a fast return on investment.
You can also choose the model with a force sensor if you need to perform more delicate tasks.
The exceptional 25kg payload of the H series makes it perfect for operations such as palletising and pick & place. Equipped with 6 torque sensors, it provides a safe working environment and despite its larger size compared to other series, it weighs half as much as other cobots in its category.
It has the flexibility to be used in all sectors of the food and beverage industry, offering extremely competitive prices and the highest standards of safety and hygiene for the food industry. The Doosan Robotics E-Series recently received National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certification for food hygiene safety, thanks to features such as sealed spaces between the cobot’s connecting axes.