Direct Control Unit - Cockpit
– Practical solution for direct learning without using the portable console
– 6 buttons for selecting the various learning modes and entering coordinates
– Possibility of perfect descent in Z axis thanks to the control on the cockpit
– Possibility of maneuvering with free guidance or through the choice of preset movements for the setting of the task that the Cobot will then perform independently
Smart vision system
- The smart vision system is a Plug & Produce type vision sensor directly mountable on the robot flange, ideal for various vision applications.
- Optimized design for Doosan Cobots allows for quick and easy installation without additional masks or fasteners.
- The intuitive user interface allows users to configure SVM in the robotic system with just a few touches on the control interface, from calibration to job settings.
The Dress Pack is supplied in case extremely complex tools have to be installed, apart from the 6+6 I/O already present on the flange, in case vacuum or pneumatically grips are required.
Stain Resistant Realization
The Stain Resistant realization is characterized by a surface treatment that allows easier maintenance and cleaning, particularly suitable for corrosive environments.
Protects the Cobot from contamination by liquids and dust.
The PU coating forms a barrier that ensures the Doosan Cobot maintains optimal operating conditions.
- Integrated with the Cobot, the controller and the self-learning hand control allows for easy movement and relocation.
- Convenient and ample space for easy storage of tools and peripherals.